Food Industry Donations
Host A Fundraiser
Board of Directors
Financial & Privacy Statements
Hunger Relief Resources
Path of Donated Food
Food for Seniors
Service Area Map
In the News
Events & Promotions
Backpack Private Forms
Food Bank for the Heartland Fundraiser Guidelines
Thank you for hosting a fundraiser benefiting Food Bank for the Heartland! Proceeds from your fundraiser make a difference in the lives of hungry children, families and seniors in our community and across the state of Nebraska and western Iowa.
In an effort to best us Food Bank for the Heartland time and resources, we have set up new Fundraising Guidelines. Please read the information in this document, fill in the form below and click 'submit.' A representative from Food Bank for the Heartland will contact you regarding your event.
Food Bank for the Heartland Guidelines for Giving
1. FBFH does not provide staff or volunteers to lead third party events or promotions.
2. Staff/volunteer presence at an event is determined on a case by case basis generally determined by revenue and exposure levels.
3. Presence on FBFH's web site is never guaranteed and is decided on a case by case basis.
4. FBFH does not write and distribute news releases on behalf of third party organizers.
5. FBFH protects the privacy of donors and will not send emails to supporters on behalf of third party organizers.
6. Per IRS guidelines FBFH cannot "endorse" a sponsor's brand/product or provide a "call to action" that causes a financial benefit to a sponsor.
7. Third party event marketing material should be submitted to FBFH for review prior to production to all FBFH to maintain brand consistency.
At no time will Food Bank for the Heartland be liabel for personal injuries or damages to property which may occur during my event. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Food Bank for the Heartland and their employees, agents and representatives from any and every claim, demand, suit and payment related to or caused by my event.
Would you like to receive email updates?:
Describe your event: