Food Bank for the Heartland is excited to announce a brand new opportunity for agency partners. It’s called the Agency Council, and its main goals include:
« Go back...
• Increasing transparency between the Food Bank and our partner agencies
• Helping agency partners connect with each other and support each other
• Providing leadership development
• Maximizing agency partners’ involvement and engagement within the community
• Creating a space for new ideas about hunger relief to be heard
The Agency Council will be made up of one representative from each of our 8 regions and Food Bank for the Heartland staff. Region representatives and Food Bank staff will meet twice a year. Each region representative will be expected to meet quarterly with the agency partners in their region to fulfill the above goals. If you’re interested in becoming a region representative or learning more about the Agency Council, please contact Amy Wackerhagen at AWackerhagen@FoodBankHeartland.org or via phone at 402-905-4817.